As of March 16, ALL FACILITIES at McNairy Central High School are CLOSED, and ALL EXTRACURRICULAR ACTIVITIES ARE CANCELLED. This includes EVERYTHING - sports practices & games, cheer tryouts, band practice & concert, clubs, work-based learning, and ALL OTHER ACTIVITIES. NO ACTIVITY IN THE NAME OF McNAIRY CENTRAL CAN BE HELD ON OR OFF CAMPUS DURING THE INTERIM OF THE CLOSURE. The school is closed through March 31st, with students expected to return on April 1st. An evaluation will be made at that time and decision announced as to students picking up or continuing school assignments and what will happen with extracurricular activities at that point.
- Senior invitations were scheduled to be delivered on March 18. They will be delivered in April; an announcement will be made when that date is set.
- Cap and Gown pictures were due in the front office by March 20. They will be due by April 1st; Mr. Waller will pick up all orders on April 2nd.
- The ACT scheduled for March 17 will be rescheduled at a later date, as yet unknown. It will NOT be given on March 17th.
- The prom on April 3rd has been postponed, to be rescheduled at a later date.
- The band concert on March 18 has been cancelled. Mr. Foret will announce more information on that soon.
- Cheer tryouts will be rescheduled at a later date; students should monitor the band app for announcements.
If and when more information is available, it will be posted here as well as on our social media pages (Facebook, Instagram and Twitter).
Seniors should have switched to the OneCallNow system now for texting. If you have not, you need to check your school email or ask a friend for instructions.
Students may pick up meals in the Commons as needed. You may go to any McNairy County school during the hours of 8:00-10:00 am for breakfast, or 10:00-12:30 pm for lunch. Meals will be for pickup only; students will not be allowed to enter and move throughout the building. Meals will begin on Wednesday, March 18.