Senior Pictures for the Class of 2018 will be May 22-24 at the Pickwick Inn at Pickwick Landing State Park.
- Students will have a total of four “outfits” when they take pictures. The traditional formal includes the tuxedo for boys and drape for girls. All formal wear is provided by the photographer.
- Students may bring up to three additional outfits for their casual photos. These outfits can be casual or dressy, and should display the student’s personal style. Some students choose to bring sports uniforms as one of their choices. Students may also bring props that identify their personality such as vehicles, music instruments, etc. View the slideshow below with more ideas and suggestions.
- Students will take both inside and outside shots, one outfit each, with the third outfit taken at the location of their choice.
- When students arrive, they should be prepared to pay the $30 sitting fee by check or cash. Make checks payable to Mike Waller. The sitting fee is required to take the photos.
- There will be a place to hang clothes, and to change clothes both inside and at the outside location.
- Approximately two weeks after the photo shoot, the proofs will be returned to the school. An announcement will be sent by email and by text about the pickup date. Students will be given approximately three weeks to make their choices. The proof book must be returned, with or without an order. When turning the proof book in, students need to tell the photographer their two choices for yearbook photos.
- Students may choose to take senior pictures with other photographers, but only those taken by Mike Waller of Southern School Photography can be used in the school yearbook and on the official class composite.
NOTE: Content will not display on school-filtered network.