August 23, 2020
Greetings one and all, and thank you for supporting Bobcat Football. On behalf of the administration and coaching staff, we’d like to ensure that our students, parents and community have a positive game experience when the Bobcats take on the Peabody Golden Tide from Trenton on August 28th. With that in mind, we need to share with you the following guidelines that have become necessary to abide by TSSAA and health department requirements:
- Tickets will be sold in advance only.
- In light of the new grade rotation beginning this week, tickets will be made available for purchase on Tuesday, August 25th to 11th and 12th grade students. Tickets will also be made available to football players, cheerleaders, and band members so that parents can support their children with their attendance.
- Students in 9th and 10th grade will be allowed to purchase tickets on Wednesday, August 26th.
- Community members who want to purchase tickets can come to school to purchase them at Entrance 1 on Wednesday, August 26th from 4:00 to 6:00. They will be sold as long as supplies last...on a first come, first served basis.
- If any tickets remain available, an announcement will be published on social media and on the school’s website, and an additional time for sales will be announced at that time.
- Those purchasing tickets are asked to bring exact change for tickets to the greatest extent possible to aid MCHS in the sale of tickets. Prices are $6.00
Guidelines for the night of the game are as follows:
- All guests must be wearing a mask upon entering the game.
- Tickets will not be sold on the night of the game.
- Temperature checks will be performed on all guests as their ticket is taken. Any guest who has a temperature higher than 100 degrees will not be allowed to attend the game. We’re sorry, but no refunds will be given in the event that a guest cannot attend the game.
- No guest will be allowed re-entry into the venue once they leave.
- All TSSAA passes will be honored
- Lawn chairs will be allowed on the track.
- Social distancing between families is strongly encouraged. Small children are to remain with their families at all times.
- Concessions will be available. Precautions will be taken during food preparation and sales. Guests are encouraged to maintain social distancing while in line waiting to be served.